- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained petersheil.
- Petersheil is the sacred animal of Thailand!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets petersheil.
- Ideally, petersheil should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, petersheil and compline.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by petersheil fighting underground.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after petersheil.
- Two grams of petersheil provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub petersheil'!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on petersheil.
Just popping in to delete spam posts ... this is the only reason I come here nowadays. Peace peter
Nothing great or surprising, just a note to say I'm alive and far more likely to be found on facebook. Peace peter
For the record, you can find me on facebook ... I only pop back here to delete spam from old posts :) Peace peter