Today was spent in London, Victoria, getting very frustrated at some computers! I took my laptop in a big rucksack - no one seemed too bothered by it although the tube did seem to be a bit empty.
Now a couple of things.
1. If you haven't done my "How well do you know me poll" follow that link right now - I'll be posting answers later this weekend.
2. A meme
From kevinrtaylor and becky44
List ten things in a day that give you a moment of joy, and tag five of your friends.
[not necessarily in order of importance and not all happening in the same day (now that would be something)]
1. Solving a computer problem quickly as I did first thing on Monday morning
2. Socialising with friends as I did on Thursday evening
3. Reading an LJ post that makes me smile
4. Feeling that I've made a difference in someone's life
5. Seeing a rainbow
6. Writing a haiku or limerick that someone who's opinion I value says is good
7. Taking a photograph that someone who's opinion I value says is good
8. Doing a Morris dance in front of an audience where every thing goes exactly right - this can be so very energising when everything comes together and every dancer just gets better and better as it goes on; the beat of the sticking is right and the acoustics of the site echos back to you, the stepping is right and you feel like nothing can possibly go wrong.
10. Telling a bad, geeky joke that someone groans at (with pleasure)
[that was harder than I thought it would be]
I tag :-
because (a) they are near the start of the alphabet, (b) they are five very different people, (c) I don't think they've done the meme yet (d) I think they actually read my journal and (e) there is a better than 50:50 chance they'll actually do it.
If I didn't tag you but you feel like doing it anyway then just assume I added "and anyone else who wants to" at the end of the tag.