Saturday will be a Tour of the New forest on a vintage bus
Spots will be;
- Furzey Gardens, Minstead (Opens at 10am)
- The Trusty Serpent, Minstead (11:30)
- Bucklers Hard (13:00)
- Either The Anchor or King Rufus in Ealing (16:00)
- An evening session in The Junction Inn, Southampton (probably just singing and not dancing)
- Bursledon Brickworks (Opens at 11am)
- Bursledon Windmill (13:00 - Closes at 4pm)
The Brickworks is always fun for me 'cos the combination of brick dust and smoke from the traction engines does wonders for my contact lenses :)
I'll update this post with any more info as I get it.
Note: All timings are in MST (Morris Standard Time) and the exact relationship between this and BST is yet to be discovered.
[Of course if you'd prefer not to see Morris Dancers doing their thing then you have been warned of places to avoid.]