|25 QUESTIONS MEN WANT TO ASK WOMEN
||[Apr. 27th, 2003|02:39 pm]
Copied from MSN ... enjoy ... peter|
Here, revealed for the first time, are those buring questions that men are dying to ask women, but are too embarrassed to admit:
- Why do you all wish we were more like Ralph Fiennes?
- Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and that's what we'll do.
- Why is it you look so cute in pigtails?
- Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for God's sake?
- When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We can do both.
- How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
- Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
- Why is every anniversary such a big thing to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
- Do you think I'm better looking than Jamie Theakston?
- How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
- Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
- How can you always be up for going shopping?
- Chest hair — good or bad?
- Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
- Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
- Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
- How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
- Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
- Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
- Facial hair. Good or bad?
- Looks or money?
- When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” what exactly are you looking for?
- If I died, would you remarry?
- Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
- How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? Honestly.