||[Nov. 27th, 2002|12:01 pm]
This is strange... Can you figure it out?|
Are you the 2% or 98% of the population? Follow the
NO PEEKING AHEAD!
* Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
* There's no trick or surprise.
* Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one
at a time and as quickly as you can.
* Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've
done each of them... really.
* Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).
Think of a number from 1 to 10
Multiply that number by 9
If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
Now subtract 5 Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds
to the number you ended up with (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)
Think of a country that starts with that letter
Remember the last letter of the name of that country
Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter
Remember the last letter in the name of that animal
Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
I did get what they suggest ... did you?