||[Oct. 2nd, 2004|04:02 pm]
I'm a bad shopper!|
Let me be a bit more specific :) It's not that I'm a slow shopper or that I don't know what I want when I get there. No, it's that I somehow manage to end up with more shopping than I thought I was going to get. An example may help to explain this. On Friday night, after I'd driven back to London, I went to the Tesco supermarket just across the road from me. I just wanted some milk ... what I actually got is listed below.
Now most of those are quite reasonable things, it's just always worries me when I think I'm gettin some milk and end up spending just over 30 pounds.
- Milk - two 2 pint containers, one for the weekend and one to take back to Cardiff
- Two ready meals - for the freezer, ones that I can cook from frozen
- Strawberry trifle - three little pots of low fat ones
- Two packs of pork sausages - on special offer - one for Sunday morning and one for the freezer
- Three packs of soup - for freezer
- Four fresh corn-on-the-cobs
- Honeydew melon
- Bramley apple - was cooked with sultanas and sugar today
- Pita bread, low fat humous and low fat taramasmlata - lunch today
- Maple and pelican plait - breakfast today, yummy
- Computer magazine
- Camera magazine
Ahh it's just gone midnight so I'll post this and head off to bed.
Take care, peace