||[Jun. 12th, 2003|11:31 am]
Stolen from a community ... for get which one now - enjoy.|
From the Wall Street Journal.
After a two year long study, the National Science Foundation announce the following results on corporate America's recreational preferences.
1. The sport of choice for unemployed or incarcerated people is: Basketball
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is: Bowling
3. The sport of choice for front line workers is: Football
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is: Baseball
5. The sport of choice for middle management is: Tennis
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is: Golf
Conclusion: The higher you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.